Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just finished marking our trails last weekend. The only thing left is to do the snow dance. Can't wait to ride, I think that I got spoiled last year with the great snow we had all year.

Think SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yah, we marked our 70 miles of trails 3 weeks ago and haven't seen a flake yet! Last year we had about 15" on the ground at this time. Maybe a few flakes tonight and possibility of an actual storm late this weekend (I am hoping) I'm doing 'The Snow Dance' I hope it works

RtkatZL8

·
Registered
268 Posts
Youre right about the snow last year, this really sucks that we dont have any trace of snow here. I just had my INDY Lite and My dad's 1990 Formula Plus to ride. Grrrr..... I got stuck a lot cause they both had old worn tracks. My XLT Special has a .97'' track w/ 1'' studs. hehe, i'll be hittin the drifts this year!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
586 Posts
snow more, snow more, more snow, more snow, c'mon, snow dammit!

Beware of landowners wielding snowshovels!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the snow dance is working. The weatherman has snow forcasted for most of next week here in the southern part of WI. But I hope that he is not on crack like usual and just saying that to make us sleders happy.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ya today our trails got marked. But they didn`t want to clean up the trees that were in the way. They just went around them. So i took matters into my own hands and took my quad up there and cleaned up those trees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts