Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found Trails in Berrien Co., MI I am looking for a town or a place to park a truck and trailer to unload for the day?

CAN ANYONE HELP ME? PLEASE

·
Registered
296 Posts
Get on the Michigan DNR web page. They have maps that show all the places you can park. I believe there is a parking area just north of Niles.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Where at in Berrien Co. do you want to go I live in the very southern part of Berrien Co. about 1 mile north of Indiana. Ther is a few towns you could park at Galien,Buchanan,Niles,Edwardsburg thats a few I can think of rite off hand.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It doesn't matter just some place where I can go riding I am tried of not seeing any snow where I live and Berrian Co. seems the closest

·
Registered
296 Posts
look at the snowmobile trail maps on the dnr page. not the state park maps. trust me, I use these maps to find places to park.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Down M152 there are a bunch of staging areas... like ibreakstuff said, BT's pub, plus Marathon Gas station, and Glenwood snowmobile all have staging areas.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I leaving around 3:00 today so I will have to find some thing.
going to try to make it in Niles seems to have more trails

·
Registered
580 Posts
i live in niles....trails didnt really seem open when i drove by the on fri.saw some chains still up at road crossings....not really alot of snow.. over near cass and vandalia looked better.The dirt was showing where people rode the trail along the edge of the road. The lake effect we got was in heavy bands. not alot of surface area coverage. I have green grass showing in my yard!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts