Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New motor for the 02! 900 Union Bay, along with new gears 21-41, pipes, and a few other goodies. Should be enuf to get me to places I don't wanna be!
[attachment=51440][attachment=51441]
[attachment=51442][attachment=51443]
[attachment=51444][attachment=51445]
[attachment=51446][attachment=51447]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea SD, she's gotta leave her mark!

·
Registered
901 Posts
that looks sick and should scream!

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Originally posted by sledhead_2002
[br]yea SD, she's gotta leave her mark!
Can't blame her for that though.
I see her at the shows too.
Used to see her a lot here in the Boise area here at unofficial Snowest bar functions and the Grass draggs that were in Mountain Home.
She might just be half crazy but she is cool. lol
Good people

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys,
Yes looking forward to seeing what this beast can do! will have it running this week and will let ya all know how it turned out! Break in here on the flats and then out to Valemount!! Jonesie and a few others will be there with me to see how it works.

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
You know Kurt,
I keep coming back to look at your motor because I do like UBR's motors.
You should see about their Ultra big bore set up.

Hey, speaking of your Ultra.
You ever get that dialed in?
If not call Reggie at High Mark Recreation, 208-343-2830, and let him know what's been done so far and he will give you the straight set up that kicks.
He is THE Ultra guru and can send you anything you need to set up propperly as they all ready send to Canada all the time.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SD, I have only rode with a UB set up one day, and was so impressed i bought a motor. Sled was MONSTER, well set up. If this beast is what they say, Im gonna be a happy camper. Was a hard choice tho between UB and carls. went with UB, met them in revy and they impressed me a s peoples too! Im thinking of buggin u yet this year

1 - 10 of 10 Posts