Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhbmgjyagds&feature=related

I guess i can see its not very good what the snowmobiles have done but im sure the plants will recover and this guy is talking about all the harming of animals and how they were probably drinking and all we care about is noise and smoke. This guy needs to realize a small part of snowmobiles hurt some small bushes here and there but we all need to share the forest its not just for the tree huggers... what do you think?

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Complete ignorance....

What's beneath the snow is protected, and the rest will grow back..

· Registered
300 Posts
I hope this prius driving, tree hugging, O-zone protecting fruitcake realizes that his prius still emits pollution. I watched his other videos and it seems like he hates snowmobiles with a passion. Even if they just drive by he makes a big deal about it.

· Registered
249 Posts
I wonder how he expects a snowmobile to not hurt anything under the snow, when even if your not on the throttle carving your still going to sink in at least a foot, and its pretty tough to see whats a foot or more beneath the snow surface. In that case snowmobiles should be totaly banned, along with dirtbikes, and fourwheelers. I supose then we outa ban RVs too because they get terrible milage. What the hell, lets ban all vehicles because they need roads to operate on and there were a lot of trees destroyed in making those roads.

This guy has way to much time on his hands, he skis up to a 11,000 ft mountain just to shoot a 2 min video about snowmobiles breaking a few twigs. I bet he broke a few twigs going back down that mountain!

· Registered
3,126 Posts
This guys just a tree hugger. He also has no clue, snowmobilers dont ride around to tear things up what a dumb ass. Also had to throw in a flame, he deserved it for being so full of shit.

· Registered
2,381 Posts
Those bushes that were nocked down will grow back, plus they will provide shelter for the critters he loves. Not too many people pruposefully nock down trees just for fun because the don't want to wreck there sleds. I nocked down two small (poplar) trees this season but it was accidental and not on purpose. Most animals, especially deer, use our trail system too. What about the trees that were nocked down to build his ski resort or the roads that he drives his Prius on, he'll need a lot of road way if his gas pedal sticks. What about the coal that was burnt to provide the electricity so he can down load his clip to a computer, or the petroleum used to make his camera? He was really passionate about this because he was looking for a no snowmobilers sign. He is blind and needs to see the truth.

· Registered
1,405 Posts
soooo what is his house made of? what material is his clothes made of? ahahahahahah funnny kinda pisses me off that he thinks all we do is drink beer and destroy shit,,, not true at all like everyone else said, nothing will happen to the plants that are above snow levels..

1,810 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Complete ignorance....

What's beneath the snow is protected, and the rest will grow back..
All I saw was one small bush bordering on twig at his feet that looked like it was ran over. If he's implying that that open area would be wooded area if not for snowmobilers, I think he's grasping there.
When I hear things like this, I think of all the cell phone drivers telling their friends on the phone: 'You wouldn't believe the idiot, dangerous driver who just passed me going 5 mph over the limit on the highway right now!"

jonny_little94 said:
I hope this prius driving, tree hugging, O-zone protecting fruitcake realizes that his prius still emits pollution.
People like that just don't realize that to make the batteries for that car, they just shift the pollution from the car tailpipe to the factory smokestack.
Years from now they'll say "I don't understand! With all the Priuses out there, why isn't there less pollution?"

· Registered
300 Posts
jonny_little94 said:
I hope this prius driving, tree hugging, O-zone protecting fruitcake realizes that his prius still emits pollution.
People like that just don't realize that to make the batteries for that car, they just shift the pollution from the car tailpipe to the factory smokestack.
Years from now they'll say "I don't understand! With all the Priuses out there, why isn't there less pollution?"

[/quote]

exactly. I'm pretty sure hes just mad because he had to ski all the way up there while snowmobiles just drive there.

· Registered
148 Posts
This Forest Fairy has no idea what he is talking about. Sure snowmobiles might do a little damage to brush that's been run over but that is minimal. Its nothing to worked up about. And for the "complete destruction of acres and acres" of plant life below the snow is just a bunch of BS. The sun does an amazing job of protecting the undergrowth. This POS can't see past his own twisted views on things, if he could open his eyes and listen to the reason of others he might have something productive to do and say.

· Registered
1,552 Posts
look at some of this idiots other videos. he made one about how you shouldent have campfires when you are camping because they are "smelly, wastefull, and release carbon into the air" I want to kick this guy in the balls....HARD!

· Registered
2,324 Posts
Even if this guy has some kind of brainrotting retardation disease (which he must), nobody is helping our side by posting profanity on YouTube. Why don't you use some of your schooling and try to post legitimate, educated-sounding arguments to counteract his stupidity?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.