Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these on ebay. Has anyone ever heard of them?

Sorry forgot the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Trik-Snowmobile-Skis-for-Arctic-Cat-Polaris-Ski-Doo-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ100463QQihZ002QQitemZ120080356331QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Those sure look like C&A's

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
those sure look like c&a's to me. its probably a scam.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Does'nt mean it's a scam, just that somebodies doing knock-off's of the C&A ski.

Yeah Dubstar that was Me at AO, after 18 yr's of paintball I retired a couple year's ago.
Rick

·
Registered
586 Posts
they are diff from c&a if you look close ... but yea ... prolly just someone who make them look as close as he could to c&a's and is trying to sell em

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I think they are C&A's.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
They are kinda like nock offs, they are great skis we had some on the attak. They are desighnned for groomed trails though. So they are awsome on trails but suck off trail in deep snow. We have a set of them siting in the grauge right now, they worked awsome but in deep snow they were lacking and well my dad has to have the skis that work best no matter what so he bought c&a's.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
sweet

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
c&a are decent skis. but i almost like the slp's i put on my rev better then any c&a's i tried. both my riding buds are runing slp's also. one has powder pro's and the other has tri-keels. and i am running slt's. i did like the c&a adx's for an all around ski tho. but it seems the slp slt's turn better with less steering effort

1 - 13 of 13 Posts