Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weill triple pipes from a 97 600 xcr se fit in my 94 xlt rmk? like under the hood and everything? the xcr is the agressive style hood

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Perhaps it may fit, but i hope you are aware that those engines are completely different from each other. But, if you were to swap engines too, that might work.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
try the ol;d style xcr pipes the 96 or older

·
Registered
948 Posts
My buddy has the '96 XCR agressive style and I have the 93/94 XLT. No, they don't even come close. Front bulkhead on the 93/94 is too close to allow room for the XCR pipes without mods to the 93/94. Sorry to have to report.

B.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Bman, im talkin bout the old style xcr, not the agressive one, in 96 they made both the agressive and the square lookin one. the sqaure one and the xlt have the same motor besides some small mods

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nope! Totally different chassis, totally different engine. The pipes for a 93 to 96 XLT or wedge chassis XCR will work. With the standard suspension, not the extra-12. You should pay around $250 to $350 for a used set of these. I had a set on my 93 XLT special that really woke it up. Just beware of PTO bearing failure after miles and miles of cranking 9100 rpms plus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts