Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be the best all around triple for the prairie. Here we have trails that usually just follow the highway, and quite a few rivers and canals that are also not that tight. What are the triples that you guys find to be good performers for the prairie, not just the lake. I'am interested in getting one this summer/fall, love the sound and the speed!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
It depends how much money you are willing to spend. I have a 1997 XC 600 and I've never had any problems with it. Are you looking for an Arctic Cat or any brand.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
XCR800 with Ves...serious ponies

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
polaris ULTRA SPX , ZRT 600,I have both the zrt is just a little lighter,also a xcr 800 although she is a little heavy would suit you fine

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
do not get the slp pipes. I have them and it took some cutting them apart install some old school magic and then weld them together to get them to run. now they run better than slp ever thought they should. I am now pulling 6 more grams and a bigger helix than slp recomends.
there xcr pipes and 800 twin pipes suck butt in stock form.

the xcr in stock form is a great sled. very drivable no need to rejet for different days. just add gas and oil.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts