Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've got a set of PSI pipes for my 95 XCR 600. I wanted to see what some of your recomendations are for clutch and jetting setup. Thanks

·
Registered
589 Posts
SLP online has a great info website. You can view your exact sled and pipe setup, and they will help with jetting, gearing, clutching, EGT readings, and timing. It is at www.startinglineproducts.com The info really is for SLP pipes, not PSI, but it should get you really close to what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
You may also want to contact PSI directly about your sled as well, as they would have more exact numbers for you. FYI I have PSI pipes on my storm and I love them!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hey Racer, I wouldn't waste all your efforts clutching according to SLP. Contact PSI and find out what RPM they recommend for your particular pipes, then clutch accordingly.

As for jetting, use typical jetting procedures to get where you need to be. Snowmobile mags are full of articles that explain simple ways to do this. Just be careful!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Jetting really depends on where you ride. If you add triple pipes you should jet up to keep it about the stock richness and keep it the way it is stock will lean it out(dependent upong elevation). That is what I know of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts