Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[blue]Jackman did have some good trails. i was doing 70 to 90 the whole time. I was going through a coner, it didnt say sharp, so i was doing about 50 and i looked up and slide in to a 2 - 3 inch log side ways. I jumped off and thhe sled rolled and destroyed my windshield. I was with 6 peoople and five of them were there and my dad came around the coner and saw us and did the same thing. He rolled 5 times but he bailed off ad destroyed his new Fusion 700 2006. With 67 miles he has destroyed his windshield, the adjustable sterin gposition, the kill swith and ripped his seat. Then we had to ride 70 miles in like -2*F weather. But we were all aright. teo of the other people we were with smashed in to each other in a wash out 20 minutes in to the ride. But the trals were awsome if any one is thinking of going up.[V][/font=Comic Sans MS][/blue]

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That sucks man.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
That's the problem with sledding these days. 13 yr old kids doing 70 to 90 the whole time. Crashing into things. People riding beyond their abilities and conditions. Jackman's a crowded place on weekends. Daisy chain crashes, don't drop the soap in the showeer boys cause I'm right behind ya.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I'll make sure not to be any where near my snowmobile when you guys are riding around, j/k lol [:p]

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
antmanrida48...tell me where you go sledding next so I can go somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Originally posted by XCSPDUDE
[br]antmanrida48...tell me where you go sledding next so I can go somewhere else.
Agreed, I'm not the least bit sympathetically toward you. [xx(] [Twak]

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
yup, exactly the reason i stay away from the general Jackman vicinity. sucks that you guys crashed. should teach you something. by the way, a torn seat, brokent handlebar adjustment and broken windshield is not a "destroyed" sled.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
slow down next time. 2 years ago thats exactly how i drove full throttle the whole time and i regret it i went off the trail and got stuck so many times its nto even funny now the fastest i go is about 75

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Glad to hear you had a good time. But I have to agree with the others, I am definetly staying away from your group when you guys are on the trails!!! By the way slow down!!!

Oh and one more thing. Please do not type in blue. It makes it very hard to read. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
This topic bothered me a bit as this antmanrida48 almost sounded proud of his wipe out. He is lucky he got to write about it.

Look at the "In The News" segment of SF. It shows all the Snowmobile Related Deaths. Looks like most are speed related with guys that think they are bulletproof...

Ride smart and enjoy...the life you take may be mine...and you do not want my wife pissed at you.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Slowed down to 50 for a corner you didn't know. If I was coming in the opposite direction and you cornered like that, we would have had an issue.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
That sucks man...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts