Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i burnt down the ol trail boss again tonight. Last time i rebuilt it was 6 months ago. ya, a little bit of dirt suckage this time. So rebuild again, no biggie. Thats always fun. I got another nice lookin piston outa that wheeler. Oh well. IM bored so i thought id share.

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yup im a retard. i ran it out of oil, GOD im an idiot. oh well

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup it sure was, i usually check her, i thought she was all good, but shit nothing in there, o well that why we have dealers to keep em running.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So it is the 325 Boss then? I used to have one of the 250's...fun little machine. As you can tell by my name and signature, I am a red rider now. The 400ex just rocks. Not the fastest, but the suspention and handling cannot be compared to...

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
nah he has a 250, as do I. I want to get a 400EX or a Raptor next year but we will see. I have heard nothing but good things about the 400EX but yeah I do like to go fast ;).

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i got that old 250 fixed this pass weekend. runs like a charm again. andthe way the snow looks it looks like ill be ridin it alot more then my sled.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a '99 T.B. 250 that I have been having trouble with. I piped it, clutched it, and put in a 35mm TMX carb. Now if I drive it untill it warms up it will bog so bad that the clutch wont engage and leaves me stranded untill it cools down.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you may have some troubles in ur cluthes maby ur belt isnt on the secondary clutch right. what bout jetting. to rich? might wanna check osme of that stuff out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts