Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I payed for parts he posted with a US Postal money order over 3 weeks ago and he has been giving me the run around and hasn't shipped the parts to me or refund my money.[:(!]
I don't want to have to trash him on the forum and send the cops to his house but he's digging is own grave.
I'm not going to post his screen name just yet cause I haven't heard back from him but I have seen that he has been logged in 3 time's sense then and has not posted or replied back to my Pm's.
So what I am asking is if any of you that live near Watertown Ny and want's to help me Pm me and I will fill you in.

· Registered
842 Posts
There is a "Swapmeet Feedback Forum" for just these type of posts.

If it was me, and he had been logged on three times without responding,
I would post up my side of the story, being as civil as I could be
(under the circumstances[:D])
I believe I would also use his screenname, for two reasons:
1: It will force him to address the issue
2: Others will know by his actions, or lack of, whether to deal with him or not.

I understand that sometimes shtuff happens, which is understandable.
Not replying to PM's about the issue, not acceptable, IMO

· Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OldCatRider said:
Was this from an individual or a business?
it was a Individual.

arcticcatmatt said:
I did a little homework in your PM box.
Yes thank you for you help.

I got his phone number and I am going to call here soon. I just got home from work and will be eating dinner. Also i am waiting till the phone is not being used. I have my grandoughter living with us if you know what I mean.
And so posting up what is going on that will be here soon also. I gave him till this Wedensday to reply back.

· Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
flatlander_summit said:
I would say post the member's name up so no one else has to go through a bad situation
Yea thats true!!
Well his screen name is K2_huckdoll and back at the first week of last month I payed Via postal money order for a head light trim piece for my 97 Ultra. He gave me the run around for a couple weeks cause he said he hasn't had time to get it shipped cause he has been going to PT for his arm and he had to have surgery on it again so I gave him that. But the last week to 10 days he has been avoiding my Pm's and e-mails. I do have his Name - address and now I have maybe have his phone number so I am going to call him and see whats the deal.
Thats it for now cause I am waiting to see if he responds back.

· Registered
180 Posts
I have a LOT of contacts in the law enforcement community from utica all the way to watertown,(state police, us marshalls,sheriffs,local PD, border patrol, Military police, bounty hunters) if you keep having an issue let me know this guys name and address and we can track him down.

· Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i called the number I got and got the machine so i left a message. I will try and call him agian latter.

· Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I seen he logged in around 5pm today and still nothing. And that was about the same time I called.

· Registered
842 Posts
In your next PM to him, include a link to this thread.

As I mentioned in my first reply, to not respond is unacceptable,
regardless of why he hasn't shipped your parts.

· Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well guy's I got my parts from him today! He sent me a couple other parts with it so thats a bonus! So every thing is good for now!

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Like I said, it's not his usual MO...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.