Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in an extremely clean 95 GMC 1500 4x4? It has 130,000 hwy miles, 305 with 5 speed, air, heat, pwr everything, bed liner, $500.00 s/s dual exhaust system, s/s step bars, chrome, bed rails, bug deflector, window deflectors. Always maintaned very well!
Looks and works great!!! VERY CLEAN!!! Only selling because college funds mixed with gas are too expensive if you know what I mean. $6800.00 [attachment=51926][attachment=51927]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Originally posted by Hurley_03
[br]nice truck!
please dont just post to get your numbers up. i have read multiple posts for trucks where you just say nice!... no more of that

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Where is the truck located? Could you please post an interior picture as well? Is the transfercase electronicly actuated or manual?

·
Registered
508 Posts
no i mean really nice truck. i am not worried about "getting numbers up" i like looking at pics of trucks and sleds! so i cant comment now on how they look?...let me look...i think im around 200 or so posts??? thats no where near your 2700 posts! Dont worry i am not trying to compete with any one for most posts that is plain dumb! Not tryin to argue with you but there are other posts that are plain dumb, and i dont see any one saying anything to them about it. or is it that i didnt type enough and it caught your eye? well maybe this site isnt for me if you cant complement a nice photo when you see it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts