Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mxzx 440, 97. The original sled does have handwarmers, but right now it has nothing on it. Does anyone know how to hook them up, where to hook them up. Is there a plug in somewhere? I am buying a complete set. I already have the 3 way switch sitting there, i just don;t know where to hook the electricity up. thanks

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Get a wiring diagram from a doo dealer and that will tell you everything

There is plugs and what not, but not knowing exactly what you have going on I will only be guessing.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no problem. i am going to poke my head in the sled and look around and see if i can see where the originals hooked up.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i looked at the existing handwarmer switch. wires come out of it. 6 of them. i think 2 gray, and 4 blue, i am thinking that i can solder my new grips and use these wires. any clue what wires are what?
obviously 2 blue and 1 gray go to each handle bar. i will double check the colors and post them with a picture.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The color wires coming out of the wiring harness are

2 blue
2 white
2 black

Anyone know what is what?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
don't guess, hook it up wrong and you can screw up the lighting coil on your stator

I'll hopefully be home in a day or two and can email you the diagrams

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would just google it... youll find a result... "97 skidoo mxz 440 hand warmers wiring diagram" is a good start, but prolly to long. ill check right now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
maybe not... sorry

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I hope this shows up, I had to print then scan the pic, I can't figure how to cut and past on the Adobe program, which my man. is in.

Sorry, can't do it

SF only takes JPG or JPEG

Is there anything you can think of to help

You can also ask a Doo dealer to print you off the diagram

1 - 15 of 15 Posts