Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 2002 edge x 600 and i was looking for some ideas for ways to make it look better. if i could get pics for some ideas that would be cool.

i wont copy it all just trying to brainstorm.

its red

Thanks

you can also send them to [email protected][:D]

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
^^^Exactly what I was going to say.^^^
Them red X's look good plain but you want to make it stand out from the crowd so you have the right idea, make it your own.
The chrome windshields really makes a difference.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
yeah do that. Bar risers and new bars and handgaurds are a plus these days. ITs all cosmetics. Polishing ur tunnel works awesome too. Get maybe a chrome windshield and some new custom paint if u got the money. THere are many things u can do. Maybe get a prox shorty seat those are great there are many things to do.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Polishing the tunnel looks awesome. You can also change windshied and bars set up as stated earlier. The list is pretty much as long as your creativity will let it be.

·
Registered
586 Posts
my brother got a honda ride for MX so he's living in Georgia now with Davi Millsaps so he gave me his sled (as long as he can ride it when he comes home, if he comes home this winter.)

its a 2002 Edge 500, black one. i took all the stickers off except the white. painted the trail arms and all the other rods black. took the skid out and painted both arms in there black. blue C&A's, blue skid plate, blue console, blue chrome low cut windshield, blue pro taper bars, blue vent kit, blue tunnel grippers, silver prox shorty seat, IQ hose cover, prox throttle block and brake system, and made my own steering post. Steering post is awesome! had to cut out a square section in the hood so it could come out closer to the gauges, making it really rider forward. I cant wait to beat on it a lil this winter.

I'll get some pics up next week. i think it looks ten times better than it did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.