Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '97 Polaris 488 supersport and i recently clutched it according to the techs at EPI and now im looking to install turbulators that i have. If i would sync the carbs and install these turbulators how much of a difference, performance wise, would this make on my sled??

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
If its the thing i'm thinking of then it will rob performance, might be different than what i'm talking about though.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Well if you have them already put them in and see what you think. You can always take them out if they don't work like you want them to. Best thing is to try them and see for yourself.

·
Registered
161 Posts
do it and give us your feed back after you have a chance to test them.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i am real curious as to what epi would tell ou over the phone? other than the part number for the kit you need to buy most companys dont give any info.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well im gonna install them soon and ill keep you posted when i get a chance to try them out

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well it would cost me more than I paid for then to send them back. but is it worth my time installing them?

·
Registered
161 Posts
hey buddy,
you have been asking this question on a couple of post now and everybody has kinda the same feeling about them...junk, snakeoil, whatever. For the time spent by asking over and over, why don't you just try them, I'm sure it would only take a few min's to install each one and then let us know what you think of them...Maybe you can convince some of us that those things arre an improvment...

Waiting to hear how they work for you...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know what your saying but I wanted to hear what everyone had to say. Just because one person says one thing doesn't mean its right.

·
Registered
161 Posts
jtb0322 said:
I know what your saying but I wanted to hear what everyone had to say. Just because one person says one thing doesn't mean its right.
And with that statment you are absolutly correct...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts