Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So do you guys still think tucker is not a competitor anymore???
Second place in pionts in pro stock, 5th in pro open!! I dont know but if you ask me thats competitive!!!
By the way congrats to yammi on there first win!!! Wow I didnt expect that one!! Then again Robbie Malonowski is one hell of a racer!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by TMANISDEMAN
[br]Doesn't really matter where he's at in points, hes not racing the whole season.
True but hes still doing better than most after a couple years off the sled!

·
Registered
214 Posts
a quadrapleegic could be a good racer with a devoted, daddy founded team with boookoo dollars to blow behind them....

basicaly anyones skills can shine with enough money and time

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Originally posted by John_Deere_Polaris_440
[br]a quadrapleegic could be a good racer with a devoted, daddy founded team with boookoo dollars to blow behind them....

Is he spoiled yes, is he good yes. You can't deny he doesn't have skills on a sled. But I see your point, money open opens lots of doors.[;)] Oh and having Kirk Hibbert for a father also opens some doors.[:p]

·
Registered
214 Posts
im sayin you take someone who naturaly has motorskills and put a loaded company like cat behind them from the tiem they can stand up your only result can be a good racer... a national quality racer at that..... if my dad would have been a polaris ceo when i was 2 id be knockin skis with them no question...

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I was up at BIR for the national double header this weekend. And T-Train landed a 1st place podium finish in pro open on Sat. He had a huge lead the entire 20 laps! He is still very competitive, Blair on the other hand wasnt looking so good.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
[br]a quadrapleegic could be a good racer with a devoted, daddy founded team with boookoo dollars to blow behind them....

lol I was waiting to see what you had to say about this. So it wasn't pure luck that got him 2 wins this past weekend? To mean it seems that someone is a little jealous plain and simple.

·
Registered
214 Posts
yeah my opinions arnt good enough for him and i cant type as well...

im just that dumb kid thats got rocketship 440's to him

its ok i love all of you reguardless... xc700guy just a lil more... muuuuah![:p]

·
Registered
214 Posts
what tears up xc 700's till 70

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just would like to mention! Almost every Pro on the national circit As the financial backing and know how behind them as tucker does and most have been riding sleds since b4 they can remember too! And what the hell did happen to Morgan?? That guy went from a first class winner 2 an average racer! Think hes gettin old or everyone else has just stepped up their game that much???

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I heard he messed his arm up and possibly broke a finger.

·
Registered
522 Posts
my $.02 on this... I think he is a great racer... I agree that every racer probably has the financial backing as every other racer at the level. but money can only get you so far you need the factory support also... this is just an example but in nascar on a 2 or 3 car team they all dont have equal stuff, one guy usually has the best and the others are test dummy's plain and simple. I have seen a lot of guys with a lot of money around me in stockcar racing, but money does only get you so far... so I agree that he is a great racer to be at the nation level. Am I a fan of his? not really at all, just respect him for his talent.... just my thoughts

·
Registered
112 Posts
What happened at Xgames? Im pretty sure tucker dominated.... You CANNOT teach the skill that comes from riding all of your life. You cannot buy skill like tucker has. The other sleds are just as competitive but i beileve tucker is just that much better. Think about it he won by 18 seconds![limegreen][/limegreen]

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
If he rode a Poo John_deere would be all over Tucker and he would be the best thing since slice bread. I agree with mtnman, Hibbert is the best there is out there right now.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts

This from a guy who claims to have a good job but yet says daddy pays a lot of his snowcross expenses. So what's your excuse?

·
Registered
214 Posts
yeha what can i say general motors pays me and my dad great... its a family effort every season and we all chip in... dont be mad your dad never helped you get out to race(maybe your dad doesnt like you).... and tucker riding polaris will never happen so i guess id never have to worry about liking him... o and my excuse is my late start in snocross (18) and still working fulltime so i cant train and practice all day everyday... i think all of you guys need to cancel your internet subscriptions and save up and go race yourselves so you have some first hand experience so your input is some what justified....
so if youll excuse me i have to be at work at 230 and ill have to catch up with you guys toamrrow around the same time to the next no it all that quoted one of my OPINIONS...

what ever happened to all you blair morgan band wagoners??? what was his excuse??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts