Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what people think about tucker hibbert racing again. What i mean by this is do you approve of him coming back to snowX, Is he a contender or pretender.
I myself think he is a contender along with ross martin

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I don't think much of him. He was a great sno x'r now He just plain sucks. I beleive if it wasn't for daddy being big with the cat officials he would not have a deal. You see that wreck. That was totally a rookie mistake. That should not have happened he should have done a quick glance over his shoulder.
IMO He is not that good on the bike either.

I have lost all confidence that he can win after duluth.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Tucker won at Park-x, and he was the number 2 qualifier for both finals at Duluth. So I'd say hes a contender.

http://www.snowweek.com/output.cfm?id=1175653

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I think he is a contender after what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I think anybody with that kind of experiencs and a good sled can be a contender, I can't understand why someone would WANT to retire from sno-x in the first place!! There are worse jobs in the world other than being paid to ride a sled!! [:D]

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
He has more passion for moto x, super cross than sleds. He rode sleds because that is what his dad wanted.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I def approve of him coming back and I think he is a contender. He has barely ridden sleds for nearly the past 3 years. So with that in mind I dont think hes doing bad.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess you all are right in a way he does have more of a passion for bikes right now, and i think his dad working for arctic cat had alot to do with his getting back into snoX. However he is a great rider in my mind, he never actually quit riding just racing and motocross isnt that far from snowmobiling. Infact many snowmobilers train on a bike in the summer months. I dont think he will do great this year but next year IF he is still riding i think he will tear it up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Actually I just read an interview and the only time he has been on a sled since he retired was at the xgames. He also said one year he got out a little at christmas but other than that.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Watch he will start kickin ass and taking names as soon as he gets his groove back! He is one of the best all time sno-x racers he has accomplished more in his few years of racing than most people will ever accomplish in their whole careers! He is back and very much a contender no matter who his daddy is!!!!!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Tucker Hibbert is washed up. He turned his back on snocross to chase the dream of being a MX racer. IMO, he is a sell-out.
He isnt a very good MX racer and based upon what I saw at Duluth, he isnt much of a sno-x racer anymore either.
Its funny, when they interviewed him, he said that his main focus if supercross. If he is so serious about supercross, why is he racing snocross??? They run supercross in the winter.
If Tucker isnt goin to be serious about snocross, he needs to get out and stay out.
If it wasnt for his daddy's name he would have never gotten a factory ride in the first place.

·
Registered
214 Posts
he won at park x cause all the fast guys already have qualified for x games... and as for duluth we all get lucky some days

hey he still might be gun ho for dirtbikes, but all of us gotta make money, and if hes doin that by ridin aorund a track not taking it seriosuly for arcticat.. good for him (i wish all of our daddys were hi ups at manufacturers, but not everyone has this honor and blessing)

but he jsut needs to get it ouota his head ( and everyone else ) that hes not gonna steal one bit of martins spotlight.. or for that matter any of TEAM POLAriS'S SPOTLIGHT...

·
Registered
723 Posts
First off if you guys say tucker sucks then say blair sucks. second tucker hibbert won the x games when he was a teenager. He earned his factory ride and it wasnt because of his father. and he could smoke you guys so I wouldnt be talking to much smack about him. Also I totally tucker coming back

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I never said he sucks and I hate blundering blair anyways. I said he was a spoiled brat. Did you ever see him hanging off of daddys arms whining because he did not win? How about the many tantrums that he threw becasue someone would not let him by?

I seen this many time at the cross county races when he was a kid.
So what if he could beat me as a racer. God I hope so.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Bs on the earning his factory ride. I saw better riders than him at the sno x games when he started. Just so happens he is captain kirks son. If it wasn't for kirk ac would be nolonger. He is what saved them. Look up the many patients that he has for AC, alot.

I have alot of respect for the "captain" but none for his whiney brat of a son.

I have heard stories( good friends of mine) of where people would walk up to him in duluth and ask him for his autograph, he would give them a WTF look and not want to sign anything. He lacks the class that his father has.

Sorry but without the fans buying your product your sponsors would go broke fast.

·
Registered
723 Posts
if those other guys were so fast as u call it then why didnt they get a factory ride? and dont say its because daddy hooked him up. tucker did earn the ride how many races has tucker won? alot. point blank.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
He has not won that many races as compared to a regular. And yes those other races got a factory deal. How about ross martin, justin tate, chris vincent. Remember I saw him when he was a snotty nosed kid. Not the teen most have seen him start.

Face it, your not going to convince me he earned the ride. You have not seen what I have.

He has not won as many as hikkanin/morgan. So he has not won alot.

You can stay in your dream world where tucker has won all the races and put him up on a shrine as a god but I will not. I still have no repect for him until he thanks the fans, which I have never heard or seen him do. He tanks his sponsors but not the little people who buy the sponsors product.

Sorry but it comes down to how you carrry yourself in public. I don't care how many races you have won. If you are not loved/imbrassed by all of the fans(cat,doo,yam,pol) then you are not a true champion.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Personally I believe I have seen more than you. Having Known kirk I have seen everything that Tucker has done. The reason the Tucker has not one as many races as Blair. Is because he was over shadowed by Blair. There was a couple seasons where Blair and Tucker were the only ones to win races. Thats not because everyone else sucks. Thats because Blair and tucker are that much better than everyone else.

·
Registered
32 Posts
dam* teamnastybeast snuck one in there, i have to completely disagree with nastybeast, first off his signature says go polaris or go home, then one of his sleds is a 06 rev 440, how can he defend tucker when it seems he himself is sell out! xcr440, you seem to be on the right track

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
he could beat any of you guys[|)]

1 - 20 of 57 Posts