Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like there might be snow for opening day, Dec 1st..

And it's reaching old forge as well... http://www.oldforge.net/christys/webcam1.html

And as always, the current depth map, updated daily.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fook, I hope the cold stays, and the snow stays...

I'll be playing hookey on opening day, and go sledding!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
just got done here and we got about 4 or 5 inches

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Fook, I hope the cold stays, and the snow stays...

I'll be playing hookey on opening day, and go sledding!!!
I guess it is suppose to warm up... but I hope not!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I hope this creates a good base for the Snodeo and we get all the snowfall so when I come up that weekend we can ride!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX said:
I saw on their camera where they have close to 2 feet! http://www.northernchateau.com/webcam.html
Yeah I was looking at that camera shot and looks deep. Anyway, is there anyplace to ride other than on public land up that way. It would be nice to burn a few miles but nothing really opens until end of deer season. If you happen to have any info on that area or links to North Country riding, please post em. Thanks. I'm in the southern Finger Lakes so traveling is a requirment to ride.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
the season sstarts december 1 i believe there

·
Registered
622 Posts
it's december 6 for town of webb(old Forge) is opening day of their trail system weather permited.

·
Registered
695 Posts
depending on were you are there is a lot of snow. it snowed on the southern part for about 3 days hard, but it missed northern tug for the most part. these pictures are in williamstown which is about 10 miles from pulaski.
2010126154734734_23124.jpg

2010126154640875_23124.jpg

After this we got about an additional 8 or 9 inches, there's plenty.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
what places are there to launch from?? and are the trails around you legit to ride no (i.e. open) lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
not until this weekend or the 15 i cant remember which.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
thats cool i still am looking for places to leave the truck and launch from. any suggestions would be great!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
with the rain over the weekend and snow in the forcast how is the hill looking? Anyone think there will be riding by this weekend?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Opening day for the last of tug hill is tomorrow (the 15th), and snow is in the forcast for every day this week. I'm betting that it will be a mob scene this weekend.

·
Registered
622 Posts
it sure will I hope to be apart of that mob scene too!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts