Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what the tug hill trails are looking like. me and a few guys would like to ride sunday. we always drop by the BC groomer barns and head over to flatrock,Montague, and highmarket,and cedar pine areas. Anyones ideas on how those trails would shape up for this weekend(sunday) thank you.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I too would like to know this info. A buddy and I are planning on driving up and riding Wed if the snow is good enough...would hate to waste 4 hours of driving each way...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats a great web site but the last time it was updated was 12/11/2010 before the rains came last week. Any local tughillers out there that can give us weekenders a trail report maybe some pics too?

polaris_xc_racing said:
http://thwl.com/

·
Registered
622 Posts
they all got dumped on again this week so i think their in good shape. freinds of mine live in Clay, ny (northen syracuse, ny) and they still have 2-3' after the rain. they live on the edge of parish, ny

·
Registered
761 Posts
Pharotek said:
they all got dumped on again this week so i think their in good shape. freinds of mine live in Clay, ny (northen syracuse, ny) and they still have 2-3' after the rain. they live on the edge of parish, ny
Figures, my sled is sitting waiting for the skid to go back in it...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Tug hill is great as long as it doesn't get ripped up to bad. The groomer just went by my house so i took a quick ride and didn't see a bare spot or even a wet spot!the temps. and weather look to be pretty good as well for the next week at least.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
gonna be in the flat rock lowville area tomorrow. If any of you cats are out that way we got a red argyle nytro and my red and blue rmk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts