Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up to tug hill this week for 3 days. 1st day was rough..no snow really. 2nd day could hardly ride because it snowed so hard non stop. 3rd day...awwwwwwwwwesome! Can anyone tell me how to post pics?
[attachment=58764]
[attachment=58765]
[attachment=58770]
[attachment=58767]
[attachment=58769]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
just edit the post above and look on the tool bar above the topic box and there is a paper clip, just press that and browse for the pictures you want and then upload, must be .jpeg files.

nicee to hear you had fun, post them pictures up

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
if you want email the pictures to me and i will change the file if needed and post them, [email protected]

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
edit them and seperate them onto every other line. then they look awsome dude. looks like you had som fun then

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
is that highmarket inn?? in one of those pics? man they got some snow holy crap. nice pics looks like u had fun

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats the timberview in the one.Thats where we stayed. We hit the highmarket up also though. My personal fav was the sportsmen the ride there and the bar were both awesome.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
gonna be up there next weekend. they had snow but nwo they have tons. and by monday there are suppose to have anywhere from 4 to 7. thats with what they already got.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Riding looks awesome, haven't seen snow like that around here in at least 2 years...

Haha...

[attachment=58950]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Originally posted by johnsonxcr
[br]Wow, I remember the snow was like that once here... or was that a dream? Looks like fun!
I know what you mean.

Nice pics man. I should go out there. I mean, really, that's south of me and they've got snow. Well, off to go fix my suspension [xx(]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts