Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm converting a 1985 Polaris Indy 600 from a 121 to a 136. I found a used tunnel extension off a 1999 700RMK for 20 bucks. On all the tunnel extensions I have found after market, they say they will fit all Polaris chassis except Edge. Do you guys think this would fit my machine?

G

·
The Edge has a tapered tunnel, that is why it will not fit the Edge. 1999 should be the Gen II tunnel. I would say that you have a match if your chassis is close the the Gen II. You may have the Evolved chassis so I am not 100 percent on this deal, but for $20, it may be worth a try.

D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my chassis is the gen 1 but all of the aftermarket stuff looks like itll fit either so im going for it not to mention he has a 5 gal rack for 20 bucks to go with it so looks like 40 bucks will get me a extension and a 5 gal fuel rack. Cant beat that with a big stick eh

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
it will fit without a problem...the wedge chassis, aggressive chassis, and the Gen II chassis all use the same tunnel...the only difference is the hood belly pan. Should work if ya ask me

G

·
I got a 136 X 1.25 tack-off that is in almost new condition. It has less than 500 miles of powder riding on a 550 rmk, if you are interested.

D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive got a track but my boss is looking to do the same converson to his xc600 so let me know what your lookin for on the track. Any chance you have a pic of it im sure he will ask me what its like

1 - 7 of 7 Posts