Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering who has done a tunnel extension and if they are easy or even worth it? Would like to get the full set-up from tracks usa to go from 121 to 136 or 121 to 144. Also what would you guys consider if its worth it the length of the extension? Does it also make the sled handle better with the longer track? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Just doing the extension itself serves no purpose. However if you plan on extending the track, yes it is worth putting a tunnel extension on. The length depends on what kind of riding you do, the foot print from either a 121 to 136 or 144 will make a big difference. I actually like a little longer sled on the trails to soak up some of the stutter bumps and for off trail riding. Others don't like the longer sleds because they are a little harder to turn. It's all in your preference.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I was thinking about the tunnel extension, track extension and new track. I've rode two ups and they ride really nicely, I'm putting the 800 triple into the chassis next week and that has me thinking about making it longer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts