Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my tunnel extension to repair my tunnel from the accident a few weeks ago. I got it from Polaris and it was supposed to "fit" my application. Well it didn't "fit" worth a dam, so custom modification was required. Nothing fit including the handle. I am not sure I am happy with the results though, cosmetically up close and the angle of the handle even though there is a reason for it. Tell me what you guys think of the final product.
Before
[attachment=57488]
After
[attachment=59452][attachment=59453]
[attachment=59454][attachment=59455]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
looks good i like the extension and paddle track. get us some more pics and some from the insides lol.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
looks great..I had to do the same to octanes sled, he lost the track at 60 mph.

[attachment=55122]

We got a wreck tunnel and used the rear pan. I have no Idea why polaris doesn't offer this part.

[attachment=59482]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
looks great to me. looks stock to me.

·
Registered
489 Posts
wow that turned out good Shiny

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments. I guess I am just paranoid about how it would look. Bobinwi your right, I do have to polish the rest of the tunnel to match. Just don't have time right now.
I'll try to get some picks from the inside when I can. Thats were most of the butchery took place to get it to fit.
If anyone else gets a tunnel extension for an X2, go aftermarket.

·
Registered
448 Posts
i think it looks good! i like the location of the black handle on the top of the tunnel it will make it nice and easy for me to help you get unstuck and keep my hands warm at the sametime.
[:D]

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice tunnel extension

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Indy,
I was thinking of you when I installed it[:D]. I built it extra tough for when you have to get me out of the really deep holes.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Nice extension. I've been considering doing that, because the back of my tunnel has a small rip in it from a carbide going through it during a sno-x race.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Looks good bro! Now your good and ready for the 16th.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Wow! That is really nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts