Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
anything is possible, is it worth your time and money no, not 100% sure how its attached, maybe its easier then i think, but i am pretty sure its all one piece

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Hate to spoil your fun, but wouldnt it be easier to put your xcr stuff onto the edge tunnel?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably, but i'd really like to keep the hood and indy look. I have a x2 seat and tank and a xtra10 136 track with a new 1.25 ripsaw. Just trying to make somthing original.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
TeamFlatlander said:
Probably, but i'd really like to keep the hood and indy look. I have a x2 seat and tank and a xtra10 136 track with a new 1.25 ripsaw. Just trying to make somthing original.
Just curious, whats so special about the edge tunnel?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Do you mean you have an Edge rolling chassis? Or just the plain old tunnel?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Amongst other things, you'll have to re-plumb the sled.. The indy tunnel has coolers under the running boards, while the edge tunnel has them in the running board.

You'll also have to re-drill the tunnel for the proper suspension points for the xtra-10 suspension.

Not sure of anything else that might be incompatible.

·
Registered
567 Posts
it would be a cool set up but a major pain and alot of money with no real positive affects maybe a few pounds lost from the tunnel but your bulk head and suspension will still weigh you down

1 - 8 of 8 Posts