Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone own or seen the Turnagain Hardcore video?? I am thinking of buying it......I've seen some clips from it and it looks pretty cool, I NEEEED one more video to keep me sane through the summer! lol

'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i hear ya brotha.lol i have about three videos there not the best but it snow action there getting wore out the auto tracking on the vcr never stop moving and lines are always on the screen

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, yeah...looks like its time for a either a new vcr or tapes, dont know which, maybe both! LOL!..........but nobody has seen this video? it isnt real big with all the promotion (its only in alaska too), so I can see why, but thought someone out there might have seen it...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I haven't seen that vid. But the sledneck vids are pretty good. I think that the 4th one is the best.

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I think the 4th is also the best......it has good variety too. 2scs4 is also real good, I have only watched it ONCE or TWICE even though I have it becuase for some reason it only will play on standalone DVD players. I only have a DVD in my computer so it kinda sucks.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have seen Turnagain Hardcore. I think you can buy it online at "www.akmining.com/cart/vidsnow.htm"

I've heard people that liked it.

Cliff

·
Registered
4 Posts
if you guys havent seen the first THC, you should check out the trailor to the second one, THC one-ten it is badass click this link and tell me what you think www.turnagainhardcore.com/reels2.html

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I dloaded the trailer and it looks sweet. I wonder if you can buy it in any stores...

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I meant like real stores cause I don't have a credit card or anything so i can't buy it online.

Oh yeah your link was broke here is a good one. www.snosled.com

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that looks awesome....I never did end up getting the first one. I dont know, anyone end up buying this one since August?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Venom,
I ride at turnagain and have even seen the guys in the vid in the field,
I bought the movie (Big mistake)
As snowmobile videos go it was not what I would have thought it was.
My $.02
The guys who do the riding are a lot better in person than they were on the video.

Member #2 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

1 - 13 of 13 Posts