Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
We had the idea last year, but it never really got together. I think one of the main issues is most here are 16-19, and don't have the resources to travel for a weekend to go somewhere. But as far as I am concerned, i'll go anywhere within 250-300 miles of MPLS, MN if we got a forum ride together. This means pretty much anywhere in MN, WI, or some of iowa and the dakotas.

-Dean

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i'm with ripperd, i'd go anywhere within a few hundred miles, maybe a u.p. ride???

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
that would b awesome...except i live in Nova Scotia, Canada, so it would b herd for me to go.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
we have tried this for the past 2 years, everyone is spread out and would be to hard to meet up...maybe one of these times something will come together and actually happen tho

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I think a ride in MN somewhere would be most appropriate. I would also like to ride in the U.P. Maybe if the snow conditions are better this year we could get something together.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Why don't you just all come to Alaska and there are a couple of us here who would be glad to show you around. (LOL) Maybe we could just get the guys from the local areas together and organize multiple rides. I know that the guys on the snowest forum do this in Alaska.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Count me in for the UP! Someone have a place we can go to? IIRC someone did offer a place up last winter.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'd be down for somewhere in MN or the dakota's but the UP is a pretty long trip for me.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Count me in!!! O wait nevermind:( I'm with 2000TCMC ya'll should just come up here and ride! I got a three bedroom house with three sleds in the garage to match....who's in?! Really though that would be cool of you guys to get something like that together, seen it on other forums and it seemed like everyone had a blast...although I don't have the leave or the money for something like that.(UP that is)

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm in wpg but would be interesed in a group ride. we are always looking for somewhere new to ride.

Rich

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i'm in for the u.p. or mn, better ridin in u.p.- only 4 1/2 hours from twin cities to ironwood!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Hey AlaskenGold and 2000TCMT im in on your offer,we are seriously thinking about going to AK sometime cause I have relatives up their...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts