Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did 65 bumpy miles, though the trails were as good as could be expected. Corridor 11 is very good and some parts of Jefferson Notch Rd had good cover, but watch out the corners are icy.[/font=Trebuchet MS]

[attachment=58208] [attachment=58209]

[attachment=58210] [attachment=58211]

[attachment=58212] [attachment=58213]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Hey Polaris_Indy_Classic_500...nice pictures man. I have been to Cherry Mtn Tower Trail. If I remember correctly just before reaching the summit there is a hard left and then a steep climb to the trails end. Am I right? I believe these pictures are from the same place that one of yours was taken. Do any of these views look familiar?

[attachment=5853]

[attachment=5852]

'course my sled was probably not sitting there when you wre their LOL
[attachment=5851]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Wanna sell your MXZ? I need another. LOL!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
That icy corner is tough. If you are "stud-less" it can be a real challenge seeings the steep hill climb begins right at the apex of that corner. No room for a running start.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice pictures

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still need a good storm before I even think of riding. Looks fairly good I am surprized.

WT
Your missing out man, there is riding to be had. Pittsburg right now is the best it's been all winter.[/font=Trebuchet MS]

·
Registered
570 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris_Indy_Classic_500
[br]
Still need a good storm before I even think of riding. Looks fairly good I am surprized.

WT
Your missing out man, there is riding to be had. Pittsburg right now is the best it's been all winter.[/font=Trebuchet MS]

Yes that is the report I have heard from some friends that made the trip I think that after last winter the bull#[email protected]% I went thru is still living in my mind a little Plus I really do not like to stay in the pittsburg area We move into maine and beyond but I should plan on at least 1-ride this year anyhow.

WT

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think I'll be heading back to Twin this weekend with the girlfriend and I'll let you guys know how the riding is,though I don't think it will be great, but gotta make do with whats out there. [/font=Trebuchet MS]

·
Registered
70 Posts
I rode Pittsburg this past weekend and it was great. They could really use a storm but the trails for the most part were flat and a little icy in the corners. The groomers did a great job up there for what they had to work with.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Where are the bumps? I'v never even seen trails smooth as the ones in your pics....

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
The trails in the pics are paved roads that aren't plowed in the winter. One you go off those, we have bumps galore.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts