Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out riding last night and I was on my way to the local gas station from the trail. There is this one section where someone put up a wire fence but then someone just ran it over. Well I see all the wired lieing there and come to the conclusion that I need to find a different way. Not happening, Trees all over except for the trail. So I go for it. Dont you know it, I get snagged up. Ive got c&a skis which i love!!! Well where the loop connects to the ski, the wire got wedged in there and with the force of the sled, bent my ski into an L. SOB! So know Ive got one ski thats about 1 1/2 inches higher than the other. WTF. Still rides correct but do you think theres a chance that it could snap off now??

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
If you can take it off and put it inside were its warm im pretty shure it should just go back to the original shape that it was after a day or two

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Originally posted by wilb
[br]If you can take it off and put it inside were its warm im pretty shure it should just go back to the original shape that it was after a day or two
Might work but if it's creased or cracked it is definatly prone to failure.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Theres no cracking or anything like that, It just sticks up a little higher than the other one.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Let it warm up it should be fine those are some tough skis! Snocrossers use the same set all season and those really take a beating!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
simmons skis say to get a hot bath going and put it in the tub.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts