Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today one of the most frustrating things happened. we had two inches of rain at least they say maybe more. the worst is that starting tommorow we will have the cold weather kick in. so if that came a day earlier that would be two feet of snow. anyone else getting this too?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Dont feel bad same thing happended here it was cold warmed back up for 1 day and night rained while it was warm now its supposed be a high of like 10 tommarow. I am PISSED I think everywhere else got snow but me ( and you apparently)

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Yep, I was expecting snow when I woke up this morning, but instead it rained and was fairly nice out. Although I guess they are getting some snow in central ND, so maybe it will stay snow by the time it gets here. Although that could make for some slick roads.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Check my thread "Mother Nature is a Dirty..."
You guys are not alone. Had a couple really nice thunderstorms that last couple of days, but it should have been 15 degrees outside so it would have all been snow!!!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I feel your hurt this is a load of crap we'd have like 8-10in. of snow If the cold front would have come a little quicker

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow sounds like there is lots of bad luck spreading around. i saw that thing about texas that is just a joke. also had some t-storms here. i was thinking about how much snow we could have had the whole day. i know what all you mean. we are do for some snow and good luck!!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
we just had a dumpign of rain and then the night after it got codl. but give her time on i talked to this old timer once and he said don't worry about snow before december first if you aint got snow by then your gonna get a dumping in december btu after ecember fi ti aitn snowed your not gonna get allot of snow that year. so i have always listened to this old timer and hes always been right. just my .02

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]we just had a dumpign of rain and then the night after it got codl. but give her time on i talked to this old timer once and he said don't worry about snow before december first if you aint got snow by then your gonna get a dumping in december btu after ecember fi ti aitn snowed your not gonna get allot of snow that year. so i have always listened to this old timer and hes always been right. just my .02
Lets hope that old dude is right!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts