Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prices DO NOT include shipping. I ship UPS and charge actual costs.

Hood - no cracks in hood, 1 minor one in intake cover, VERY nice. Includes nosecone, windhshield, pod, headlight - 350
belly (has melted spot at left shock tower from pipes) - 20
front bumper -20
front bumper caps (purple)- 20
rear bumper w/ caps - 20
rear skid - 200
skis with good 6" carbides (skins are faded and need replacement) - 60
seat (perfect!) - 225
trailing arms (with spindles) - 40 each
front shocks (pair) - 50
exhaust - 60
chaincase - 50
bars (with throttle block) - 40
bar pad w/cover - 20
brake system - 60
snowflap - 15
radius rods - 30 per side, 50 for all
driveshaft (with speedo drive) - 50
jackshaft - 20
cdi - 50
oil tank - 15
coolant tank - 15
airbox - 25
track, 7/8" (mint, like new polaris camoplast takeoff, 120 carbide studs, no pullout/tears) - 250
chassis - 100

ACCESSORIES
pink rear taillight cover - 15
skid plate - 30
complete purple trim kit (radius rods, tunnel edge, steering link AND running board grips) -40

If you want other random stuff not listed just PM me. If you want somthing like the entire front suspension, or any other combo of parts, we can work something out.

715-563-2077

-Scott

[attachment=45953]
[attachment=45952]

·
Registered
690 Posts
how about 300 shipped for the complete rear skid, trailing arms, spindles, radius rods, and front shocks. pm me back, all that stuff ads up to 380, and i would do you a favor by taking that stuff off your hands, and are the shocks good or do they need recharged

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey where are you located in menomonie i go to school at stout and would like to buy the rear bumber and maybe some other stuff from you.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
u got a EGT gauge or a water temp gauge? pm me

·
Registered
251 Posts
I didn't see the windshield on your list. You getting ride of it too? PM me and let me know. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Clouse2411
[br]u got a EGT gauge or a water temp gauge? pm me
nope, if I had those they'd definetly be on my new sled.

Originally posted by sinjin588
[br]I didn't see the windshield on your list. You getting ride of it too? PM me and let me know. Thank you for your time.
Was looking to let it go with the hood. But if you want it $30 + shipping. It's got a spot in the middle from Goof Off "melting" the surface. Not really noticeable unless the lighting is perfect. I'd put a sticker over it but thats a shady thing to do for selling it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Could you get a pic of the windshield? Thank you for being honest.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
how much would it cost to ship the rear skid to 44883?

·
Registered
690 Posts
make me a deal on the complete rear skid, front shocks, trailing arms, radius arms, spindles, and whatever else i need to put it in my 95 xcr 600 and the skid plate and tail light cover, delived to 44883, send me a pm

·
Registered
571 Posts
Do you know if the drive cog is the same for a 93 xlt? How much shipped to 46304?

·
Registered
571 Posts
I sent you the money through Paypal on the 13th and have sent a couple PM's. Just wondering if you would PM me and let me know if you recieved it. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts