Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
While doing the rebuld did you give it some hidden go go power.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Sweet. I had one and sometimes miss it. There were a sweet looking machine.

I had a DG can on mine. Damn that thing was loud

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Cool! All I have to do is bleed the brakes and mount the back of the seat down. Anyone know how to bleed the brakes with all the bottles in place? It's like impossible to reach the nipple.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Try a socket. 1/4" drive

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Originally posted by ULTRAMANIAC
[br]I have a dg can I bought last year threw ebay looking foward to it.Should be a blast[:D][:D]
Did you get that from me by chance? polarisultracop? I want it back! Actually I am getting another one. [:D]

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey that name rings a bell polarisultracop cool how did it sound when you had it installed.I love the fact that it cuts down on the size and weight of the factory muffler.Those things are like boat anchors.The ultras are heay enough as it is without adding extra weight But I love her just the same I don;t have kids so its the next best thing.[:D]

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Originally posted by ULTRAMANIAC
[br]Hey that name rings a bell polarisultracop cool how did it sound when you had it installed.I love the fact that it cuts down on the size and weight of the factory muffler.Those things are like boat anchors.The ultras are heay enough as it is without adding extra weight But I love her just the same I don;t have kids so its the next best thing.[:D]
The stock can weighed it at 12.5 lbs as the DG weighed in at 2.25lbs iirc. Sounded AWESOME! Going to get another one actually. Plus it made access to the engine bay much better too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.