Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super nice guy, sent me a part for shipping 'cause he didn't need it. Stand up guy.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Have to give 2 thumbs up to mojuice for being so patient with my slow azz!!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I have to give him a half arsed rating, because he never came through with those free parts sleds. LOL [:D][}:)][;)]

Juat kidding he is a good guy. (with a pretty dang hot daughter) [:0]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
ultra im thinking we need to see a pic of this daughter?[}:)]

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya know, now that I think about it I don't think there is another guy on this site that is as generous as Ultrastud. In fact if anyone thinks they are - they could prove it by sending me parts with free shipping. [ROFL] PM me for address and list of sleds. [;)]

Alright I've gone too far. K-bye

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
^ Ultrastud also picked up my seat for me and dropped it off in another town by him. He wouldn't take gas/beer money because he said he has got enough good ideas from me over the years to pay for it..

YOU ROCK ULTRASTUD

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Thanks for the positive guys [:D]

And Pance I'll see YOU tonight at the basketball game [:(!] LOL

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Ultrastud , you have been a jerk since I met you , you send me messed up mail that you didnt mean to send to me and act very immature. I rate you a 0 this site . Every post I make you gotta to mess it up. Talk alot of sh*t and think your the top dog on this site! I will always give you a bad rating on this site. PLease stop sending me Pm's I dont have time for immature kids like you! And knowone cares that you think your Ultra is the fastest thing out there. Grow Up kid!

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
#1 WHO sent me a pm asking me if I was going on the ride??" Do you remember?? It was you who sent ME a pm!! What did you forget to take your meds again?? If you are pissed because you were exposed for being a fake, a fraud, and full of sh*t, TOUGH!! Live with it!! Or is this just another one of your "poor catsrule" posts to get a little sympothy?? Either way I really don't give a sh*t what you think!! Like I said if your pissy because you were exposed, too bad, everyone on this site knows what you are now!! And take a little of your own advice and stop pm'ing me like we're ol buds!!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Nothing... it came out of nowhere. I came in this section to make sure I wrote my feedback correct and saw that someone wrote something about Ultrastud so I checked it out. Lo and behold he just spouts off about nothing, 20 some odd days after the last post. Besides - It's feedback for buyers and sellers, not a feedback for who you don't like.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
^ You got that right. This isn't supposed to be about who you don't like on the forum. Its for buying and selling so you can check out a person before buying from them.

I don't know whats wrong with Catsrule.. but I can tell you two things

1. Ultrastud is not a kid
2. Ultrastud has a great rep for positive transactions

He did such an awesome thing for me on here for nothing. Just because I have given him help in the past with issues with his sleds and gave him some good ideas it was his way of repaying me.

Ultrastud stepped up to the plate when I needed someone. I have talked to him on the phone also.

So, anyone reading this thinking of doing anykind of business with Ultrastud.. you should know he gets a thumbs up from me for sure.

Thanks again buddy..

edit- As far as the catsrule vs. ultrastud issue goes. The mods can handle that as its not our place.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Originally posted by CATSRULE06
[br]Ultrastud , you have been a jerk since I met you , you send me messed up mail that you didnt mean to send to me and act very immature. I rate you a 0 this site . Every post I make you gotta to mess it up. Talk alot of sh*t and think your the top dog on this site! I will always give you a bad rating on this site. PLease stop sending me Pm's I dont have time for immature kids like you! And knowone cares that you think your Ultra is the fastest thing out there. Grow Up kid!
Oh it's ok. He'll use the delete post option and delete his post. He does that when he makes himself look like a fool. So I'll just quote it so it's saved for all to see.

Bryan

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Wow is all I have to say... ultrastud seems like a very productive forum member to me, I've never noticed anything but good things and solid advice in his posts.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
WOW, fist off this is not the place to let ultrastud know what you think about him. You are just trying to ruin his good rep. But if you ask me your little comment is helping him out. People read this that have good things to say about ultrastud and can’t help put chime in and object. I have not had a transaction with ultrastud yet[;)], but do know from other people that he is very willing to take that extra step for others. The thing that stands out the most was helping Arcticcatmatt.
I think it is kinda funny cause you where caught with your pants down about your little 600 IQ story. Why not tell the truth? I thought I could say most people would let it go if you told the truth, but now you are pushing it to far and will now always be harassed.

Oh crap, did my post just get me a 0 for my rating??? Wow do I regret posting it.......

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I think it should be knock it off CATSRULE. This is a feedback forum for people who have bought and sold stuff to each other and he comes in here bashing ultrastud because he doesnt like him. That has nothing to do with swap meet feedback!

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Originally posted by CATSRULE06
[br]Ultrastud , you have been a jerk since I met you , you send me messed up mail that you didnt mean to send to me and act very immature. I rate you a 0 this site . Every post I make you gotta to mess it up. Talk alot of sh*t and think your the top dog on this site! I will always give you a bad rating on this site. PLease stop sending me Pm's I dont have time for immature kids like you! And knowone cares that you think your Ultra is the fastest thing out there. Grow Up kid!
This is the first negative thing I've ever seen about Ultrastud.
Sounds more like a little kid's rant or tantrum of sorts.
I really don't think this is the time or place to bash Ultra on a personal level.
From what I can see, He's been more than fair in all dealings and THAT is what this feedback section is for, not personal petty crap.
Grow up your self.
I feel like the baby sitter now..... Damn

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.