Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so how many of you got your SOB tax returns (1040 EZ for most of you single bucks!!) and are waiting for Uncle Sam to pay up for your new 2011 Polaris? Lets see, there's MX86, Erick, Polaris-Man, Zoo, Ultrawillie, Dumz1, Rocks son, Phazerboy, Butcher boy, Pigboy. Did I miss any of you with all that Green coming out of your pockets? Oops, count that damn Cannuck (Polaris-Man) out, he's not a US citizen, doesn't pay taxes state side!! Mike has a unique contract with Polaris in Canada!!

· Registered
9,987 Posts
I think he's asking how many peeps are using tax returns to buy new sleds... ??

· Registered
3,748 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
I think he's asking how many peeps are using tax returns to buy new sleds... ??
If that's the case, I have one correction to make to the original poster's inference.

Tax returns are not Uncle Sam's money. They are money that Uncle Sam is returning to its rightful owner after borrowing it, interest-free.

· Registered
2,324 Posts
Who makes enough money to buy a new sled with your tax refund? They're taking around $4K FROM me for my 2007 return. I had to sell one sled.

· Registered
5,007 Posts
[Imaposer]TAX RETURN????? LOL!!! I get to pay in every year. My 09's aren't done yet but 08' I payed in over 25 thou in state and federal. I do however buy my sleds on my company card so there are +'s and -'s to it.

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Maybe in the next couple years I can use a tax return for something so frivolous...

This years tax return went to finish paying for my roof, and build a new PC to replace this old AMD 800 fossil I'm using now, that I built back in 2000.. Hopefully this this is fast enough and has enough memory to last for 10 years as well..

· Registered
1,739 Posts
I can buy a rush with my refund.

As long as its another R/C rush. I think i get a whole 50 bucks this year. Last year i got 150-200, might have been more. I miss those 13 and 14 hour days for 2 weeks straight. They really add up quick. [xx(]

· Registered
344 Posts
OhioPolarisKid said:
I can buy a rush with my refund.

As long as its another R/C rush. I think i get a whole 50 bucks this year. Last year i got 150-200, might have been more. I miss those 13 and 14 hour days for 2 weeks straight. They really add up quick. [xx(]
yeah i only got about 30-40 bucks back [Disappointed]

· Registered
2,887 Posts
Taxes...you folks pay taxes????!!!! Kidding. I withhold a bit extra and I just end up losing it because the wife is self employed with a start up business. I will certainly reep the bennies some day but for now things are tight. I will score a couple year old Pro-R someday!

· Registered
2,324 Posts
JD said:
It has nothing to do with how much you make. It has to do with how much you have chosen to have withheld.
Yeah, I forgot for a minute that some people are foolish enough to give the government an interest free loan for a whole year by having extra money withheld.

· Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rubi said:
JD said:
It has nothing to do with how much you make. It has to do with how much you have chosen to have withheld.
Yeah, I forgot for a minute that some people are foolish enough to give the government an interest free loan for a whole year by having extra money withheld.
Well said Rubmeister, if you can figure out the exact number of exemptions to claim, not paying in or not getting a return is something the government should learn!!

thezoo said:
sorry man no new polaris here. the old gal runs great and climbs hills just fine why get a new one?
I all most forgot Zoo man, our Gen2's are the backbone of the Poo lineup!!!

bigford8486 said:
im using my tax returns to build up my current sled getting about 2500 bucks back plus the first time home buyer thingy back haha its get to be young and get my money back
Nice[thumb]

sledneck1978 said:
[Imaposer]TAX RETURN????? LOL!!! I get to pay in every year. My 09's aren't done yet but 08' I payed in over 25 thou in state and federal. I do however buy my sleds on my company card so there are +'s and -'s to it.
Polaris star card[thumb][thumb]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.