Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crap this sucks. I was diagnosed with pneumonia on Sunday. I haven't been to work since and this is the first time I've been awake long enough to check back into the forum. [ sigh ] Starting to feel a little better and my energy is returning slowly. I was all set for a weekend run with the sleds this Saturday but it looks like that's out now. Doc figures a couple weeks for sure. Wouldn't wish this on anyone. Especially this time of year. Anyway... take care of yourselves out there. Not being a mom, just don't want to hear anyone else get sick cuz they wouldn't see it coming like I did. Thanks to my Wendy for kicking my a$$ to the doctor's office too. You know it must be a guy thing. I really wasn't ready to go to the doctor yet. hehe Go figure.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
Get well soon man.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
At least there isn't a ton of snow making you want to go outside in the cold!!! Better now than later! Get well soon so you can go sleddin when the white stuff finally gets here!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Feeling better in my head and chest but I still have fluid in the lungs. Makes it tough to talk for any length of time, then the coughing comes in. Quite sore from how hard I've been coughing. I have a followup DR appt tomorrow so I hope to get a diagnosis then.

Thanks for all your support guys. It's nice to be able to jump on line and 'talk' without speaking.

-------------------------------------
...on the trail to recovery!

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I'm about about as over this as I can get. Dr says there's nothing in the bloodwork ie no Bronchitis to worry about. Want me to come in every 2 weeks for a month just to make sure my breathing capacity stays in the acceptable levels. Other than that I was able to get a ride in this past Saturday. Just a day trip but we were on the trail for about 7.5 hours so we covered lots of riding. Hope you all have been able to get out there. It feels great to be 'above the weather again'. Missed you guys a bunch!
but I missed sledding even more!!! No offence!

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts