Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get everyone a little excited here. My anticipation for the new site releases is extremely high. I think you will all be overly pleased with what we will have to offer, both at Polaris Files and Snowmobile Fanatics. The amount of features, speed, style, helpfulness and fun will surpass ANY other snowmobile site on the web...and that I guarantee. I am just so excited, I think all the hard work we are putting into it is paying off. And to think, all of this by two people....with tons of other things that have a higher priority. Sites with dedicated staff won't be this good, that's how excited I am. Anyways...just had to vent a bit. [:D]

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Sounds awsome, do you know when the site is going to be updated??

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
We have no set date at the moment because erick is busy with school-related things, and we are just getting into heavy-duty harvest, field work, fertilizer application.... and so on, so I'm terribly busy also. But what is coming up is sure to please all of you, and hopefully put us at #1 for people's choice of snowmobile sites to visit.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Originally posted by grinch1989
[br]Thanks erick! This place is great!

Ray
[B)]

My site too [:(]

·
Registered
142 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]
Originally posted by grinch1989
[br]Thanks erick! This place is great!

Ray
[B)]

My site too [:(]

Aww... Don't feel bad./snofan/../images/users/F6 Sno Pro/trau14.gif

We didn't forget you Pman./snofan/../images/users/F6 Sno Pro/luxhello.gif

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wow, a new release. I remember back when the last release came out, it was really cool and there where tons of new features to learn. I'm amazed it's become "old" already, but i am looking forward to your new and improved version.

As always, keep up the good work P-man and Erick!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]But what is coming up is sure to please all of you, and hopefully put us at #1 for people's choice of snowmobile sites to visit.
Hey, it already was THE #1 site to visit....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts