Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't seen it here's the thread that started it all!

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=54721

Well, the kid has the sled. Neither of his parents would get it for him so he went to his mom's ex-boyfriend who got it and now the kid's supposedly going to pay the idiot back. He took it out for the first time this past weekend and was apparently disappointed. Didn't do well - not enough snow and no powder. Stupid!!!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
haha are you serious? that kid is an idiot.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Maybe, he will like it more if he was in the mountains riding in some fresh powder.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]Maybe, he will like it more if he was in the mountains riding in some fresh powder.
Yeah, right before he wraps it around a tree. The guy who got it for him is a complete idiot! How is he even getting it insured??? I'm sure his insurance would be denied if they knew a 15 year old was the primary rider.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Give me the name and phone # of the guy who bought it for him. I want one too...........

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
If that didnt have enough power for a flat lander to enjoy then I am worried. With a 162 that thing would hook up great but apparently he has some high standards. What does he want now? To sell it?

·
Registered
360 Posts
no kiding im with offshore on this one hes that big of an idiot he should buy all of us somethi8ng like that. nick

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
how stupid.. let me give that guy a call.. "ill pay him back too"

please.

·
Registered
276 Posts
well all i have to say is wow i wish i could get a m1000.and also i am 15 and i ride a 600rev and i need more power. i ride a m7's,800rmk's,and 800summits,and that still isnt enough.i have been riein since i was 2 when my dad baught me a kitty cat.personaly and this might sound cocky but i am pretty sure that i am a better rider that a lot of adults.i think the sled isnt to big if the kid is stupid and just wot it when ever he gets the chance and learns how o use the power.it isnt like the the throtle is stuck wide open all the time.and if he relizes hat he dosent have to ride the sled like that then he will be fine.but dont get me rong i dothinkthe kid is a dumb ass fo gettin a m whne he dosent live by the moutians he should have got like a f6.and sent the m1000 to me.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Wow... I got the point after four or five times reading that but still if you think you are not as cocky as every other kid on here than not only are you most obviouly illiterate but a tad slow. We have seen it all here buddy and kids like you who think they can outride, out-talk, and out-type any one usually get put in their place on this site. So good luck.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i think it's gonan be funny when the guy comes and gets that kid's " underpowered" m 1000 and the kid sits there and crys

·
Registered
360 Posts
only time will tell if he likes it or hates it i thought i could ride at 15 or so then when out with a bunch of guys and they told me how to ride so much better so i figure go ahead get cocky you young guys will learn the hard way in time.me personly the kid needs something smaller to learn on something alot smaller in cc's maybe a 600 around there with around a 136" track. nick

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Originally posted by catkiller
[br]well all i have to say is wow i wish i could get a m1000.and also i am 15 and i ride a 600rev and i need more power. i ride a m7's,800rmk's,and 800summits,and that still isnt enough.i have been riein since i was 2 when my dad baught me a kitty cat.personaly and this might sound cocky but i am pretty sure that i am a better rider that a lot of adults.i think the sled isnt to big if the kid is stupid and just wot it when ever he gets the chance and learns how o use the power.it isnt like the the throtle is stuck wide open all the time.and if he relizes hat he dosent have to ride the sled like that then he will be fine.but dont get me rong i dothinkthe kid is a dumb ass fo gettin a m whne he dosent live by the moutians he should have got like a f6.and sent the m1000 to me.
wow you need to learn how to type
and I dont beleive a word of that
im 17 and riden a 800 and its a little wild
and although I am pretty good on a sled ive got a lot to learn and im not near as cocky as you

and did daddy buy you that rev?
or did you actually buy it yourself?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
^^^^ I have to agreee. i know im a good rider but still have lots to learn too and far from being teh best. i have a freind who is 15 but he is way better then me by far the best youth rider i have seen.hes crazy doing big stuff but responsible and he knows his limits. ppl have come to me and said im good because im responsibile and know how to handle bigger sleds without rolling or being crazy with them but can still ride them hard. so being good doesn't always mean ur the fastest. i have beat adults b4 when it comes to technical riding but i've also been showed up by many other riders too.
sor for the long post

edit: also don't take this as me being cocky or anything like that because im not intending to.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
How is a 15 year old kid gonna be able to pay back the money for a sled like that? The guy who gave it to him must be really desperate or something

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
There's no such thing as not having enough power on a 1000 cat. The kid has never ridden a sled, that's why. There not built to kill yeah. Tell him, if he doesen't think it has enough power, run it into a brick wall going as fast as he can. He won't be talking bad about that sled again

1 - 20 of 68 Posts