Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I started with my SKS project, finally got the decals put on today. I am really pleased with it. Here are a few pics, before and afters.
when new
[attachment=18416]
along the way
[attachment=14862]
finally finished
[attachment=51113]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Looks pretty good. That thing has come pretty far from it's 2-up days!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
looks great!! 10 X better than the new version.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
looks alot better, now you need something to jack the back end up, to make it the traditional SKS. very nice work

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
It looks great with the sks tags on it. Are those polaris decals or aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the 03 SKS kit from Polaris. Came on the red/yellow 700/800's. I have a buddy with an 03 RMK (same kit only difference is the SKS and RMK) with the same colours (blue/yellow) so I knew it would look good.

Thanks guys and girls for all the positive feedback. I thought of raising the rear via a set of drop brackets, still may do it, but have read mixed reviews on it.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Looks great! Would have never guessed it was a 2-up sled by looking at it.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]Looks great! Would have never guessed it was a 2-up sled by looking at it.
If I saw your sled for the first time I would never figure out that your sled is a 2-up sled either.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Id never guess it started life as a two up either. In fact if i didnt see the pictures i probably still would have a hard time believing it. Great job. Looks like you finished her just in time for the snow.

·
Registered
548 Posts
looks good reall good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts