nice F-7 hv fun with it

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
wow that sled`s smoking, looks like alot of fun

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Very nice F7, all you need is some snow.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I see that you live in New Hampshire, Have you heard anything about the small storm thats coming up the coast? I don't know how strong it is, or if it will even make it all the way up there but its a start!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see that you live in New Hampshire, Have you heard anything about the small storm thats coming up the coast? I don't know how strong it is, or if it will even make it all the way up there but its a start!!!
Southern New England will get 1-3 inches and thats it, nothing for Northern New England. The temops are finally now cold and the 15 day forecast says snow or snow showers for like 7 out of the next 10 days, so lets pray for snow.[/font=Trebuchet MS]

·
Registered
737 Posts
Nice sled, hope you get some snow soon!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I look forward to you seeing this view of my sled alot this year
[attachment=48186]

I have a feeling I'll get to be an expert on what your snowflap looks like. Sled looks awesome

for a cat[:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a feeling I'll get to be an expert on what your snowflap looks like. Sled looks awesome
Mike, is that a different windshield than from last year? If so I like it. And that other Polaris is a little dusty to! The sleds are up at the lake as of last night, so you need to get on the ball and get yours up here ASAP![/font=Trebuchet MS]

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Yes it is, I put the stock one back on.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56356
^^that will make it clearer as to why the other sleds are dusty and where they are.

I'm thinking after x-mas break I'll have mine up, it's still not even ready to ride as of now.

·
Registered
644 Posts
is the seat just less seat more gas tank ?? campared to older sleds is that the difference

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
is the seat just less seat more gas tank ?? campared to older sleds is that the difference
Yes the gas tank is like half of the seat, so I am losing out on seat space, but when I am sitting on it I still feel as though I have enough room, time will tell though as I just bought it 2 months ago. I honestly like my Indy seat better though from a comfort standpoint.[/font=Trebuchet MS]

[attachment=50883]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
nice lookin sled

1 - 20 of 22 Posts