Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a buddy..... Clutch, exhaust and suspension? What can be done with the clutch for performance and all the others as well? Any help would much appreciated. Thanks Mark in Ontario

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
www.hauckpowersports.com check them out. They have pipes clutch kits and such. All right well the site is down right now but check it out later.

Edited by - Sled_Dog on January 11 2002 5:00:01 PM

·
Registered
948 Posts
Here's another:

http://www.mountainperformance.com/

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
15 Posts
The SRX's drive belt really doesn't ride high up on the clutches, take em'off, take them to a shop you trust and shave approx. .015" off. Shorten the rear transfer rods about 3/8". You'll be amazed what just that will do that machine. Found this out by spending a week with a Yamaha Racing Team mechanic

·
Registered
63 Posts
98-99 SRX600 Trail

53/43 Helix, stock weights w/4.5g rivet in 1st hole and 4.5g in tip, stock springs.

98-99 SRX600 Racing

45/41 Helix, 8-bu w/2.4g in tip, pivot hole empty, g-w-g primary spring & silver secondary spring at 70 Degree twist, 20/40 gearing, jetting:142.5,142.5,145.

98-99 SRX700 Trail/lake

48/42 Helix, 89a-10 w/4.5g rivet in 1st hole and .8g in tip, 2-3 engagement shims, b-w-b primary spring, stock secondary spring.

Vmaxyam

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Hauck Sells speed sheaves which is just a different sloped primary sheave. Have one on my dad's viper suppossed to get for MPH out of it. Haven't been able to get on a lake to test yet.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
every link on ever site linking to hauck links to www.hauckpowersports.com but that doesn't work anymore(it used too) try this one it works www.hauckpowersportsinc.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts