Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i was wondering what would be a good upgrade from a 95 indy trail i ride 50/50 trails and ditch. I was thinking that a xcsp or mxz would be nice but i don't know much on the sleds. But tell me what you think would be best.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Redneck13x got it right... a buddy of mine is lookin to sell is 2004 F6, its been a great sled for the past year, we have rode it on trails, ditches, and some powder and it handles great in all of them.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Yeah how much are you looking to spend? Do you want to know which one would be best between the xcsp and the mxz? Or all sleds in general within your price range?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2500 or less for a 01 02 mxz or xcsp seems fair, might be looking at a 03 rev though.

·
Registered
584 Posts
im partial to polaris, but id say a rev would be better, try to stay away from mxz's there not bad but not good either.. if you could find a nice pro x or pro x2 youd love them, there amazing for both on and off trail. [thumb]

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I heard alot about the pro x's how do they handle. And what year was the best.

·
Registered
584 Posts
indyrider15 said:
I heard alot about the pro x's how do they handle. And what year was the best.
mine handles super good on and off trail and in the powder [thumb] i would try to find either a 2003 or 2004 pro x or pro x2 600. the 600 liberty engine are bulletproof [2guns]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts