Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
were supposed to get about 20" of snow by saturday and there is already a good foot on the ground! its really packy snow though, so turning is difficult unless you can carve good(which i cant yet). i'll update later with how much we get here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
you goin to salisbury 500 this weekend?

·
Registered
192 Posts
the storm finally found us here in bridgeport/syracuse area [:D]
been snowin like a *%^[email protected]$!*% all day long, got about 6 in so far and from what i hear, were supposed to get more then that over night into tomorrow...this is only the second good snow we have had this year, other then that, just an inch or 2 here and there so its about damn time!! [Party][ricky][ricky]

·
Registered
320 Posts
2-4" In honeoye 45mins south of Rochester! BRING IT ON!!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Big-Guy_Small-Sled said:
2-4" In honeoye 45mins south of Rochester! BRING IT ON!!!!!
Hellllllllllll Yeahhhhhhhhh its been a longgg wait boys but were finally get our moneys worth. Cant wait till the weekend to do some riding as long as my brake parts come in time [thumb]

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont have any of my sleds registered yet, so i dont go far from the house. but in some spots behind my house, there is about 2 feet of snow! i have 70 acres here to ride on, and there are 10 fields across the road from me that i can ride on, so i can still do some riding. and im finally learning how to carve because of how much snow we have here!

·
Registered
486 Posts
we have gotten 2 feet so far and sapose to get more here in cobleskill.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
tshack420 said:
been snowin like a *%^[email protected]$!*% all day long, got about 6 in so far and from what i hear, were supposed to get more then that over night into tomorrow...this is only the second good snow we have had this year, other then that, just an inch or 2 here and there so its about damn time!! [Party][ricky][ricky]
theres probbably 3 ft of snow on the golfcourse when i was out there at 6:30

·
Registered
192 Posts
polaris91 said:
tshack420 said:
theres probbably 3 ft of snow on the golfcourse when i was out there at 6:30
yea i just got back from there too! lol, just drove through real quick but i did pass one sled, maybe it was you? didnt really look at the sled so not sure if it was yours but it was around 6:30, anyway were gonna have to hook up and ride sometime soon, im always wantin to ride but dont like to go too far by myself and my buddy down the street cant seem to afford gas and oil among many other excuses lol so im usually stuck goin alone.. anyway let me know if you want to ride some time im only 5 mins down the trail from you..

·
Registered
586 Posts
I got 3 feet or so here in Delaware County. I'm excited!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts