Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I know I don't post here much, but am always reading up on all the great info, and appreciate the the true enthusiasm for the sport that is found here.

However when a fellow sled head gets ripped for goods, I find it necessary to spread te word!

Cross Posting to help spread the word...

To all guys in Niagara and surrounding area. About 3pm November 21st at Niagara College a black 98 Yukon and United 26ft trailer were stolen. Trailer is one of a kind can't miss it. The trailer is black, white with chrome strip aluminum wheels and bottom half is chrome checker plate. The trailer was full of quads and camera gear of All Terrain Television. Please keep a look out for this stuff guys.

If you see it call Pete Vandenburg 905-937-1480 home 289 213-4657 cel or Brad Panek 905 957-8542 home 905 518-8503 cel

WE NEED THIS STUFF BACK OR IT COULD END THE SHOW PLEASE HELP

Edit to add loss of Gear.

Only Quad lost was a 90cc Blue Unison. Stock tires and rims for Polaris and the new style Artic Cat(Aluminum). New helmets and various riding gear gloves. boots chest protectors. Various tie downs and ratchet straps. Orange All Terrain shirts like we wear on the show. Brand new in box Supertrap pipes for Kawy Prairie, Polaris 800 and 500. Garmin Rhino 120 . Various professional film cameras and gear. Along with a bunch of other stuff. This is just part of what went missing.
[attachment=49614]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Holy crap, I hope the guys who stole this get their nuts chopped off. How do people have such little respect for other peoples property?? I just don't get how they can do this stuff?! I think the people who did this stuff should be seriously injured or shot, they have a disease and WILL do it again. People have worked way to hard for that stuff to have some low life piece of **** take it away in an instant.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i hope you get that stuff back, and if insurance pays you out and you happen to have it all returned,i could sure goo for a cheap set of pipes for my prarie!!! i got my eyes open over here in saskatchewan. should be easy too spot that trailer!!!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
that sux sorry to hear that i think its retarded that peopel steel stuff. hope you get your stuff back

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open here in Manitoba for you. Hope everything is return.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts