Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install a set off v-force3 reeds on my 02 Summit 700,anyone have any experience with this product and what can I expect for performance gains?

$$$$$$$

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I saw an ad in one of my magazines that claims a few more horsepower from them, but I don't really have any experience with reeds being that my sled is piston port induction...

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Go for the reeds!!! Excellent improvement in throttle response and expect approximately a 5 hp gain. They are worth the money. Do they have the V-force 3 application out yet? I haven't seen the new application list yet. Only the old application list that I know so far.

·
Registered
837 Posts
they have them for sale at Performance Endineering dont buy the 2 series one they have problem with the center reeds breaking i have a 98 xpl seadoo jetski and they have the same petles and i broke 4 center ones, and i have them on my 01 mxzx 800 that i just got and one is chipped and the other set has already been replaced. but i bet they fixed the problem on the 3 series reeds, but when they are new on the 2's they work great and give huge improvement on low and mid responce

1 - 4 of 4 Posts