1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Polaris XC 600 twin piped for-

94 thundercat 900

or

98 Cougar 550 w/ M-10 racing suspension & clutch kit.

Would trading this xc for one of my sleds a good deal? I'm basically wondering if the Thundercat is worth more than xc or not.

thanks

·
Registered
633 Posts
trade! XC600 is a great sled. you know the drill, look everything over carefully on the sled. use kbb.com should give you retail & trade in values for both machines.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zxkid said:
trade! XC600 is a great sled. you know the drill, look everything over carefully on the sled. use kbb.com should give you retail & trade in values for both machines.
I use retail value, right? It's a 400 dollar difference, lol.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
UMMMMMMM! this should be a no brainer...keep the XC, why would you get rid of a good sled for a older and/or smaller sled?

The thundercat would be nice to turn into a lake racer but those cougars are a joke. My buddy had one and I would walk all over it with my Indy 500

just my 2cents

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
KRSS144 said:
UMMMMMMM! this should be a no brainer...keep the XC, why would you get rid of a good sled for a older and/or smaller sled?

The thundercat would be nice to turn into a lake racer but those cougars are a joke. My buddy had one and I would walk all over it with my Indy 500

just my 2cents
I think he is looking at trading HIS Thundercat or Cougar FOR the XC

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldbe getting the xc, i have the two other sleds right now.

·
Registered
633 Posts
tdgbigfoot said:
zxkid said:
trade in value is more realistic, Retail is more what dealers ask. Usually Private Sale falls somewhere in between the trade-in and retail. I'm an Artic Cat guy, but I'd take the XC600 over either one of your 2 cats.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Is the xc in Rochester, NH?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
zxkid said:
tdgbigfoot said:
zxkid said:
trade in value is more realistic, Retail is more what dealers ask. Usually Private Sale falls somewhere in between the trade-in and retail. I'm an Artic Cat guy, but I'd take the XC600 over either one of your 2 cats.
^^How's that for an endorsement?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Doesn't look like its gonna happen.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thats funny. In class I read that add on my phone.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Thats too bad it's not happening. On another note, we have found that NADA values are WAY more accurate for our area. KBB overprices everything, atleast in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Why is it not happening?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
that Xc would have been a great sled! way better than your two A/C's.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PolarisIndySKS said:
Thats too bad it's not happening. On another note, we have found that NADA values are WAY more accurate for our area. KBB overprices everything, atleast in my opinion.
Good to know! Thanks for the tip.

Mad-Boondocker said:
that xc would be a great deal why is it not going to happen
The guy sold his dirtbike and doesnt want to get rid of the sled now, other wise i was gonna trade him my thundercat.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
My bad, long week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts