Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what kind of vehicle ya got? I have an 85 Mustang GT.

AKA XCR800_has_balls

Ride Safe. Its not worth it.
-A good friend-
Josh Theorson

1985-2002

·
Registered
671 Posts
im getin a 76 chevy custom 4x4, 350 auto. Hopfully this summer.

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Crap you can't select more than one option. Guess I'll abstain from voting.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I've got a '92 Ford Explorer. Nothing great, I got a good deal on it. I'm not much of a vehicle person.

Only car I'd spend lots of money on: 1969 Dodge Charger with a 426 Hemi or 440 Magnum

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
1989 s-10 blazer 4x4 4.3L v6,
oh and pman, good luck finding a hemi or a 440 mag for that matter, hard to find, expensive to fix, and expensive to buy.

thought id put a pic up of it too.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
94 stang man here. hey indy, when intended gets back (wherever he went) i think you'll get his rice burner lecture and another for not having imports on there. j/k intended

speaking of chargers, i just watched Bullitt, the charger is pretty cool other than the whitewalls and hubcaps, but it don't matter since the mustang burns it (literally!)
my new dream is to one day own a ferrari 360 modena, preferrably a 2000-present. maybe someday.....

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
48 Posts
02 F150 SuperCrew 4X4. Got to get through the snow ya know!!!!!! (when I am not on my sled)

I think its Snowing!!
1999 Polaris XCR 440

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have 2002 SI Civic my daily driver since I drive over 80 miles a day to and from work. Then my toy car is a 92 mustang 5.0 coupe. Now if I could only afford to get a truck I would be set.

·
Registered
38 Posts
intendedacceleration s2000 are nice. I almost traded my SI for one but the dealership wouldn't work any reasonable numbers. Do you have anything performance wise done to it?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by flyinfry:
intendedacceleration s2000 are nice. I almost traded my SI for one but the dealership wouldn't work any reasonable numbers. Do you have anything performance wise done to it?

[/quote]

Note I said I might be picking mine up tonight....I do not own it yet. I plan on buying the Comptech intake right away for it though. Currently I own a 2001 Eclipse GT, a 2000 S-10 ZR2 and a 1994 Camaro Z28. I am trading in my eclipse for the S2K

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
will have to tell us the story sometime. I thought of what I would want to do for my ultimate car. Well not ultimate but really cool. Reinforce the chassis on a 4th Generation FBody GM and drop a 454 in it. That would be sweet. For those who don't know 4th gen FBodies are the latest(and last) Firebirds and Camaros.

·
Registered
948 Posts
'01 Dodge Durango
'98 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
'91 Honda CRX
'86 Suzuki GSXR750

I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
well, i assume it's past the weekend when you read this next intended. so did you get the s2000?

hey flyinfry, wanna sell that stang? :) that's exactly what i'm looking at getting rid of my stang for.

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
46 Posts
1969 Mustang Mach1
1987 Mustang GT
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 ext. cab
1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport (Wife's vehicle)

I really need a bigger garage! Between the Mustangs, the tractor, the boat, and the sleds I can't even walk into my garage without taking something out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts