Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got it! Thanks to all who helped me. Thanks for being so patient.
/snofan/../images/users/NERVOUS ENERGY/ne.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/NERVOUS ENERGY/1eye.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/NERVOUS ENERGY/goforit.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/NERVOUS ENERGY/herewego.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/NERVOUS ENERGY/snoghosts.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/NERVOUS ENERGY/yeehaw.jpg
[red]Hot chick removed by Polaris-Man (sorry, inappropriate for this site)[/red]
/snofan/../images/users/NERVOUS ENERGY/shark.jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts
I want a woman with a body like that! Dammmmmmn!!

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Sweet pics!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I agree she is good looking.

But try an remember that sometimes my kids are looking over my shoulder. They say "Dad is that the only place you go, all you think about are snowmobiles".

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Sorry guys, had to remove that pic. Polaris XLTSP is right.

And my apologies to Polaris XLTSP for not catching it sooner. We try to keep it clean but I can't watch everything all the time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And i would like to apoligize to xltsp also.i wondered about the content of that pic after i posted it,Sorry to polaris man and erick as well, there will be no more of those pics fromn me.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
No probs, I liked it just as much as anyone. Like has been said before there are lots of places on the web you can go for that, but no place like TUSF.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
The "fish" in the last pic looks like a dolphin. Tail looks laid flat & the general shape doesn't seem like a shark. Not like you would take time to try and figure that out while you were in the water. LOL just get out.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I agree with 2000TCMC, i've been in the ocean with dolphins before and that sure looks like one. The most obvious thing is that sharks don't like rough water or swimming through big waves like it shows in that pic, but dolphins absolutely love it!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
if u ever get a chance to ride by trees that look like they do in this hpic, it is really pretty freaky....

·
Registered
40 Posts
those are some cool pics. wish I would have seen the chick before it got removed.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Amen to that!

still, those are some pretty gnarly pictuers...

·
Registered
328 Posts
I love the picture of the sunken sled and of either Rob Alford or BJ Murray (don't remember which one is it) launching off the hill. BTW that picture was taken up at Whistler 3 or 4 years ago.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
I like that shot of the guy on the Ski Doo flying through the air with the snow cloud trailing him. Kinda looks like he was shot out of a cannon. They are all great shots! I wish I wouda seen the hot babe one though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts