Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to P-man for getting this put on the server for me.

Enjoy!

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/video/monte8nov.zip

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
One looked like a polaris, the one who had the bad attempt to do the hillclimb, huess you had to show them how to do it hah! lol![:D]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, being the guy with the video camera you don't get to see much Viper Action. The other sleds were a 800 RMK, a 600 MXZ (?) and a Mountain Max. The MMax is the one that climbed for the camera. . . IT is a hill climbin beast . . . has a lot to do with the rider. . . he's pretty damn good at it. If I was on my Viper during the Drag races you would have seen it win damnit. The guy riding mine was a little new to her and close proximity racing. Anyway, heading back out on Tuesday, nice to work for the government and get a day off [:D]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I'm with you on the tuesday day off!! Gotta call the lodge tomorrow and verify the snow report, if it's good were heading tuesday also! Would love to comment on your video, but for some reason my media player won't play the zip files....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You saving it to disk then extracting it? Or trying to get it through media player?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Nice little vid, still looks a little thin for hill climbing but then, Oh just looked out the window and its snowing!!!!! damn its won't be long now. There was as much dirt coming out the back when climbing as snow. Thats why they make us have at least 3' before they open areas up. I would have been right there with ya, given the opprotunity though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it was a little thin. Luckyily all the bumps were scrub oaks and sage brushy stuff. . . no rocks. Did smack a hidden rock on one of the trails tho. . .Hit so hard it flung my left hand off the grip. Rippled the running board aluminum right behind the trailing arm attachment point too. grrr

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Alaskangold when you open winzip, right click the file, and click extract, and put where you want to extract the file to, and click the extract button. I wish we had that much snow, lucky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts