Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for an exhaust manifold for a polaris 440 engine for a motor that i don't what it is it came out of a different sled of my neighbors to put in my 1980 txc 340 that burned down the manifold for it wont fit so i need to know if there is a way to find out what this motor came out of the numbers on the tag are completley worn off. Could i have one made?

·
Registered
216 Posts
8mileedge said:
i am looking for an exhaust manifold for a polaris 440 engine for a motor that i don't what it is it came out of a different sled of my neighbors to put in my 1980 txc 340 that burned down the manifold for it wont fit so i need to know if there is a way to find out what this motor came out of the numbers on the tag are completley worn off. Could i have one made?
Is the engine You are putting in it a single carb or twin...I've got sevearl manifolds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sturmgear said:
8mileedge said:
Is the engine You are putting in it a single carb or twin...I've got sevearl manifolds.
It is a twin the sticker on the side of the fan is the word polaris inside of a shooting star. it is fan cooled with cable for a recoil rope just for more information

Rainman56 said:
Any chance you could post a picture?Also where abouts are you located?
i can't get a picture because it is at the school for an agriculture project but i am located in bancroft idaho. it is fan cooled twin with the word polaris inside of a shooting star on the recoil. if that helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts