Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you guys seen snoX races of the non independant sleds. Ive seen these sleds go around the track in dauphin MB on the NWRA circuit I think it would be fun/inexspensive to find an old sled and race it. what do you think

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I do it twice a winter,it is fun for about the first lap then all hell brakes loose

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
They run them in hillcross too. I think those guys are nuts. Although the speeds are slower and they don't fly very high, they are still just as tough on your body! It is pretty cool seeing them race. Plus the guys that are racing them are usually good guys.

·
Registered
723 Posts
ive always wanted wsa to make a vintage class just for fun or like csra to make one i think it be fun who cares about winning i mean i know its awesome to win but just being out there having a good time is worth it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This one time my sled rolled, it was scary but i was ok. Then i looked at my snowmobile and it was broken. Wow. i couldnt believe it. Finally i just gave up cuz i was too scared to ride one again. They are fast.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you get started in SnoX do you just bring the sled and go? is ther any kind or regulations?

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Originally posted by TaylorG
[br]How do you get started in SnoX do you just bring the sled and go? is ther any kind or regulations?
There is a thread around here. I'll dig it up for you and post a link.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Souunds great not having to mess up your trail sled. Ive always wanted to beat the crap out of an old sled.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
it will beat the crap out of you before you beat the crap out of it belive me i tryed.that old booge wheeled sno jet is realy tough.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts