Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting Viper owners know I posted a step by step process for fixing the Viper fuel pump freeze problem in the Shop. I am just posting here because I feel it is an important modification for Vipers.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/polarisman/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1637&FORUM_ID=47&CAT_ID=13&Topic_Title=Viper+Recommend+Service+Modification&Forum_Title=The+Shop

·
Registered
26 Posts
THANKS SLED DOG! i have to say you are right on it . i was up in the u.p. this weekend and my fuel pump froze up ( i think) i pulled and pulled. then afte about 2 hours put some gas dry in the tank 10 min later i was out on the trails i will have to try this mod . i was so pissed this weekend i took alot of heat being im the only guy with a yami in my group. thanks again dog. please keep all the info on the viper coming i love my viper and with your help i can keep it going , have the correct paint match and heat exchanger mods just right. your better than the dealership............ keep it coming sled dog any info is a plus.

bitten by the viper and never felt so good

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no problemo man. I knwo waht you mean my dad is the only Yammi guy in our group and between teh overheating, blowing a cylinder, and freezing fuel pump it was really getting him picked on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts